lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

Fernando & I.

I was a totally different person when I was with you,
I watch the thousand of pictures that we took when we were us but I don't recognize myself in any of those, I don't know what happened with the girl in those pictures becasue she doens't exist anymore, that girl was so different, I don't know her at all, that girl could not think about anyone but you,
she wanted you in her life forever, she was so in love with love,
The girl I know nowadays is always afraid of having feelings, and she doens't admit it because that will make her look as someone so fragile... that girl in the pictures died with  the love we both had, and you don't exist eighter, you're soemeone else now, you're someone else because you're in love with someone who ain't me no more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario